The World huge people are using Computer to get more facilities, to manage their business, online education, using more software for the work, E-Commerce and other sectors. The Advantages and Disadvantages of Laptops You Should Know. We will discuss the top laptop brands.
Apple is definitely one of the luxury brands when it comes to Laptops, Smartphones, Computers and Tablets. Apple, has an annual revenue of around $230 billion with a net income of almost $50 billion and has more than 120,000 employees working for one of the best laptop manufacturing companies.
• Baseline model offers spectacular performances
• Devices are extremely fast and responsive
• Excellent battery life
• Enviable aesthetics
• Apple has a global laptop market share of almost 6 percent
• Retina display supports unmatched colour reproduction
• MacBooks have excellent speakers
• Exceptional customer support
• Allows users to install Windows via dual boot
• Hardware isn’t built for gaming
• Higher price tag
• Non-upgradeable RAM
HP also known as Hewlett-Packard is one of the oldest electronics brands that is not as popular as it used to be. When it comes to desktops, they still provide the most reliable machines and are widely used by gamers and professionals. This leading laptop manufacturing companies make one of the best laptops for students and have annual revenue of around $53 billion.
• HP offers laptops for every price bracket.
• It has a competent customer support system.
• HP offers a comprehensive device warranty of up to 3 years.
• The company has a 22.6 percent global laptop market share.
• Comes with AMOLED screens on high-end gadgets.
• Slimmest possible convertibles.
• One-dimensional design cues except for the high end models.
• It’s hardware durability doesn’t inspire confidence. • Inconsistent battery support in select models.
Lenovo is one of the most premium laptop brands and their prices are slightly higher compared to other manufacturers. However, their laptops are ideal for all kinds of tasks and can be used by anyone including professional gamers, businessmen and college students. Lenovo is a Beijing based global conglomerate, associated with computer manufacturing. It has a global computer market share of 25.1 percent, closely followed by HP and Dell. Lenovo has an annual revenue of almost $45 billion and have more than 60,000 employees across the globe.
• Flaunts extremely durable hardware components regardless of the price bracket
• Lenovo offers a device for every price segment.
• Global market share of almost 25 percent.
• Wide range of laptops in terms of design and form factors.
• Prompt customer support system.
• A well-connected network of accessible service Centres.
• Bland design and structuring.
• Questionable graphics support even on mid-range gadgets.
If you’re looking for the best Windows laptop then you will certainly have to go with the Dell. Majority of Dell laptops are budget-friendly and most of their design and hardware is very straight forward and powerful .The annual revenue of this laptop company is around $50 billion and almost 101,000 people work for these top laptop manufacturing companies.
• Ultraportable and innovative devices that are ahead of time.
• Extensive product range.
• Dell manufactures light laptops.
• Global market share of 17 percent.
• Every gadget boasts of decent battery life.
• Excellent and prompt customer service.
• 30-day return policy.
• Newer design elements including slimmer bezels
• Excellent screen to display ratio.
• The minimalistic design puts off certain users.
• Company doesn’t offer goodies and additional kits with the laptops.
• Minimal discounts on the actual product price.
Acer laptops are usually the best value for the money and most of the time with Acer you get what you pay for. The company has a decent 5.7 percent global market share when it comes to laptop sales. The performance of the Acer Laptops is commendable despite the affordability.
• Extensive product range
• Affordable and versatile gadgets
• 7 percent global laptop market share.
• Dedicated series for high-end professional gaming.
• Durability is an issue.
• Frustrating warranty management.
• Inaccessible customer support
ASUS laptops are mostly known for being affordable compared to other brands and reason behind that might be their in-house manufacturing of motherboards. Their mini laptops and Chromebooks are highly known for being the best budget-friendly machines. The company is best known for its gadget segmentation and reliability.
• Excellent displays and screen-to-body ratio.
• Innovative design elements.
• Complementary accident protection plans with select devices.
• Dedicated line-ups for a professional gaming experience.
• Decent line-up of convertibles.
• Global market share of 5 percent.
• Certain gadgets are top-heavy.
• Battery support can be an issue on specific gadgets
MSI is one of the best laptop brands for gaming and is highly known for delivering the best high-end gaming laptops. MSI is considered as a leading brand in games and eSports globally. MSI products are mainly dedicated to innovations in games. Its main development is focused on notebook PCs, graphics cards, desktop PCs, and motherboard. It’s a leading brand for gamers and they don’t really have anything for budget users.
• Offers massive processing power.
• Unbelievable build quality.
• Unique set of sensors and trackers.
• Global presence in the gaming community.
• Lack of 24×7 customer support.
• Exorbitant price tag.
Microsoft Surface is one of the top laptop brands in the world 2018. Microsoft Corporation is American based company that develops, manufactures many licensed software and hardware products. It is the largest producer of personal computers. Microsoft has an annual revenue of over $90 billion with an operating income of $22 billion and a total equity share of over $70 billion.
• Class-leading hardware.
• 99 percent reliability claim.
• Exceptional battery life on certain gadgets.
• 90-day technical support.
• A good selection of ports.
• Aggressive pricing.
• Lack of consistency in manufacturing.
Razer comes up with a unique feature for laptops and one can explore the entire range of gaming laptops that will be suitable for work and play. The laptops come with best graphics on great display that has the newest technology comprised within the system. Their laptops are known for the graphics and overall game-playing performance. The exceptional processing power on display justifies the exorbitant price tags.
• The brand manufactures some of the best gaming laptops.
• Accessible technical support via service partners.
• It has global presence.
• Insanely powerful gadgets.
• Higher price tags.
• Usually low storage.
Samsung is a huge name when it comes to smartphones, tablets, televisions, air conditioners, and refrigerators. With their service centres worldwide, it’s one of the most popular electronics brands. However, when it comes to laptops, they do not have a large customer base. Most of the users avoid going with Samsung due to its poor battery life and classic design.
• Slim gadgets.
• Decent set of specifications.
• The gaming line-up performs as per expectations.
• Underwhelming design
• Poor battery backup
• Warranties aren’t covered for upgraded gadgets