Social media is by far the most popular service available on the internet. It can share information, spread brand awareness – it makes or breaks your business. If you’re not utilizing social media effectively, you’re missing out on a whole new potential market of consumers. With a new year upon us, we look back at some of the biggest social media services to date and our predictions for the new year. It’s important to look back in order to move forward. By reviewing what social networks were most popular,
we can predict what social sites you should be using in 2022.
01. YouTube: You Tube has more than 2 billion active users. YouTube Premium and Music together have more than 50 million subscribers in the world.
Country: Users (Latest Data Updated as on Oc…
USA: 197 Million
South Korea: 26 Million
Spain: 20 Million
2. Facebook (69%): With more than 2.85 billion monthly active users, Facebook is the most popular social media worldwide.
3. Instagram (40%): 1.386 billion Ranked 3rd Most Used Social Media Platforms Worldwide.
4. Pinterest (31%): Pinterest had 454 million monthly active users worldwide.
5. LinkedIn (28%): LinkedIn is the world’s largest professional network with nearly 800 million members in more than 200 countries and territories worldwide.
6. Snapchat (25%): photo and video sharing app Snapchat had 306 million daily active users worldwide.
7. Twitter (23%): Twitter had 206 million monetizable daily active users worldwide. The most-followed Twitter accounts include celebrities.
8. WhatsApp (23%): With more than 2 billion users across 180 countries, WhatsApp is the most popular messaging app in the world and the messaging market leader.
9. TikTok (21%): TikTok is available in over 150 countries, has over 1 billion users, and has been downloaded over 200 million times in the United States.
10. Reddit (18%): Reddit has over 430 million monthly active users. Reddit has a reputation for having an outspoken user base, which has also. In the ad world of Reddit, Lemonade Inc. an insurance app…