If you think tech companies dominate the list you thought wrong. There are several parameters by which the richest companies in the world are ranked these include market cap revenue profits and brand value. Here are the top ten richest companies. In the world today
10. Alibaba group: Six hundred and twenty eight billion dollars the Alibaba Company is one of the biggest virtual trading platforms in China and the world. Attracting the attention of buyers by both affordable prices and a wide range of goods presented founded on 4th April 1999. The company provides consumer business consumer and business services through web portals as well as electronic payment services a search system for customers and cloud computing the headquarters is located in Hangzhou China. It was founded by billionaire Jack ma and is currently headed by Daniel Sean G. as the CEO. China’s biggest E-commerce company had a hundred and seventeen thousand and six hundred full time employees by the end of March 2020.
9. Tencent: Tencent is a venture company a conglomerate and investment holding and one of the largest companies. In the gaming industry this Chinese giant founded in 1998 occupies the ninth position in the ranking of the most expensive and richest companies worldwide. Its services include social networks, mobile games, music, web portals payment systems e-commerce internet systems smartphones in multiple player online games, which are among the largest and most successful in the world in their respective categories the head quarter of tencent see front towers also known as Tencent been high mansion is located in the Nanshan district Shenzen. As of 2019 the company had sixty two thousand eight Hundred and eighty five employees.
8. Facebook: Facebook was developed by mark Zuckerberg in February 2004. The Facebook social network is currently visited by more than 2 billion people every day and the market value of five hundred and eighty four billion dollars is simply an astronomical indicator of popularity for the internet projects. Today Facebook yields more than 22 billion dollars net yearly profit due to online advertising. Moreover the company is a leader in terms of profitability since its net profit increased by 54% within the past year alone Facebook is headquartered in Menlo Park California, USA and employs about fifty two thousand people.
7. Tesla: Tesla is the world’s largest electric vehicle manufacturer, which also manufactures solar panels and batteries at the end of 2020. Tesla and 27 other U.S. companies formed the zero emission transport association Zeda, Which will promote the transition of all U.S. vehicles to electric traction. The company currently has several electric vehicle models including a sedan crossover roadster and even a large truck for cargo. Tesla was founded in 2003 by Martin Eberhart and marks are pending it only in 2004 eagle on musk became the main investor of the company and chairman of the board of directors. Although musk was not the founder of the startup, it was thanks to him that the company achieves such heights and worldwide fame. Tesla is headquartered in Palo Alto California and employs around forty eight thousand people.
6. Alphabet Inc: Google the internationally famous Internet Company. Recently He changed its official name to alphabet. Because the company was out of the scope of Google search engine long ago and now it owns plenty of other companies as well Sir J. Brin and Larry page who jointly created to make the company in 1998 are the heads of the internet holding more than thirty popular services and sub companies are part of the holding Adwords, Android. Google is headquartered in California and had a hundred and twenty seven thousand and four hundred and ninety eight employees as of 2020.
5. Delta electronics: Delta electronics Thailand public company limited is a subsidiary of delta electronics incorporated. It is engaged in the production of electronic products that include various power supplies industrial and construction automation systems, Infrastructure for alternative Energy and electric transport and much more the parent company was founded in nineteen seventy one and a regional office in Thailand was established in nineteen eighty eight and now in terms of market capitalization the subsidy is aiming to become the most valuable company in the world the president of the Thai company is currently Mister Chang tai hissing it has over eighty three thousand employees on its payroll.
4. Amazon Inc. Amazon became the most expensive company in the world for the first time overtaking its competitor Microsoft. Today it ranks fourth in the list of the most valuable in richest companies in the world. Amazon is an American retail company that sells and delivers various goods over the internet. Internet users suppliers and producers can sell any goods on their own by using Amazon’s website as an Online venue the company’s major business line is selling various items the popularity of service soared thanks to high quality goods low prices prompt delivery and a wide assortment it was established in 1994 by Jeff Bezos Amazon is headquartered in Seattle Washington in the United States. According to the overall estimates the company employs about six hundred and forty seven thousand and five hundred and has more than one hundred and sixty two billion dollars in assets at the given moment its annual turnover amounts to approximately two hundred and thirty two billion dollars.
3. Microsoft. The third richest company in the world is Microsoft. The internationally famous corporation was founded in 1975 by Bill Gates who is one of the richest men in the world today. At That time Microsoft was the first software developer that suggested using packaged software for home computers that would thereby make the PC experience user friendly and intuitive this software the Microsoft Windows operating system was a real breakthrough since it allowed ordinary users to master PC skills easily. This system brought the company incredible success in huge profit today Microsoft is one of the leading companies in the PC software market as well it releases new generation windows operating systems a set of applications to work with documents called Microsoft Word and many other software programs besides Microsoft produces its own mobile devices and accessories video audio and office equipment. The company is headquartered in Redmond Washington United states and employs approximately a hundred and sixty three thousand people.
2. Apple: Apple was the most valuable company in the world but due to the situation with the disappointing iPhone sales it’s lost its primacy yet the situation is much better. Now the company is winning its position back today apple is the third in terms of market capitalization at the same time the company continues to occupy the first position on the most expensive brands list today. The company logo is recognized by many people as apple became truly the most successful brands. Its value is estimated at one point two trillion by experts from rating agencies the company was established on the 1st April 1976 by Steve Wozniak, Ronald Wayne and Steve Jobs the trio initially engaged in the assembly of home computers and producing proprietary models of PC. But their greatest success came just in recent years when apple introduced the wine of its mobile products to the world IPhone smartphones and IPod tablets nowadays the range of its products is wide and include smart watches computers and laptops, tablets and smartphones and more however the hallmark of apple gadgets popularity is high quality stylish design and a brilliant marketing program by Steve jobs. Today the company has thousands of offices brand stores and service centers worldwide with a staff of nearly a hundred and thirty two thousand employees apple is headquartered in Cupertino California USA.
1. Saudi Aramco: 2.4 trillion dollars after the successful issue of shares on the stock exchange Saudi Aramco Saudi Arabian oil company became the most expensive and richest company in the world it officially published its financial statements first in two thousand and nineteen shortly after the release of the shares on the today I will stock exchange the company’s value almost reached one point nine trillion dollars the oil giant has exceeded all expectations with the issued shares its IPO is considered one of the most successful in history they say that Saudi Aramco is going to use almost all the profits for various mergers Purchases and expansion of its influence in the world in particular the company intends to become a leader in the production of liquefied natural gas today Saudi Aramco is considered one of the world’s leaders. In oil production and reserves essay already has branches and subsidiaries in China, Japan, Russia the United a rabbit Meretz the USA Great Britain and other companies the company also collaborates with luk oil, rush, Doyle, shell, total, SA, Sinopec and others it is owned by the Saudi Arabian government the main office is located in the run and it has over seventy nine thousand employees.
So there you have it ten richest companies in the world I’d say that Tesla deserves a higher spot what do you think let us know in the comments below if you enjoyed this.